Thursday 21 October 2010

Oh My God!

Ok, so this is gonna be me having a bit of a rant about a certain house mate! You are doing my head in! You're not thinking of anyone but yourself! You know none of us have much money yet you continue to have a bath everyday and insist on putting the heating on for ages, even after the house has warmed up plenty! You do all this knowing it's going to send our gas bill up and we're going to struggle to pay it! You also don't check who's going to be in when you plan on making a meal! You take the food out to defrost and then when you come to cook it THEN you find out whether we're in or not, therefore wasting food! And this morning, I get woken up by you're friend coming in and shouting up the stairs, granted she didn't know we were in bed, and it's not that which annoyed me, I post up that I got woken up and you have a go at me for stating this fact! ARE YOU A CHILD! I was stating something, I wasn't having a go at you or your friend! Don't have a go at me for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment