Monday 9 May 2011

Just me ranting.......again!

I know I rant alot on here, but I haven't got anywhere else or anyone else to rant to.

Uni's a pile of shite this year! I really can't see myself passing this year, I'm doing great in my practicals but my written work is pulling my marks down. -_- Doesn't help when you get exams that are based mostly on opinions!  It really sucks that we can't pick our subjects!! But I suppose it'll be worth it when I finally graduate and get out there doing what I want to do.

On another note, still no word from that thing I used to call a friend. Just that he hasn't deleted facebook, he just blocked me and my friends. He forgot one of my friends dads and he can still see him. And the biggest joke of all! I'm still on his "friends list" on twitter!!!! As much as I want to hate him, and yell at him and just hit him, I can't find it within myself. I wish I could move on and forget him, go out and let myself feel for others what i feel for him, but it's as if he's got his foot on me and I can't get out from under him. I wish there was a way to just tell him how much he hurt me when he walked away from me in the way that he did. Just because I showed him how I felt. I know not all guys are like this, but I am finding it really hard to trust anyone again. I met this really fantastic guy but I'm too scared to tell him how I feel because I don't think I'd be able to take getting hurt again. I really wish that I could get on with things and forget about him, like he did with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment